About the Company
Leeleng Commercial Inc. was founded in 1946 by Mr. Juan Bautista Lee, as an ordinary hardware store on Padre Algue St., in Manila. After years of profitable operations, the company was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission in December 1949.
Since then, Leeleng Commercial Inc. has expanded its product lines to meet the needs of the Philippines’ manufacturing and industrial sectors. Today, the company is distributor to over 20 brands – providing Material Handling, Power Transmission and Thermal products to its customers in different industries.
Leeleng Commercial, Inc. holds exclusive distributorship to 18 of these brands today.
Expanding the Business
In 1973, Leeleng Commercial Inc. moved its office to its present location at 387-393 Dasmarinas St., Binondo, Manila. Consequently, branches in key areas nationwide were opened to serve the requirements of various industries in their respective territories. In 1977 the Bacolod branch was opened to cater initially to the sugar industry. This branch continues to operate today, and services other industries in the area. Most recently, a separate Negros Occidental Liaison office was opened as an extension of the Bacolod branch. The company also has an active Cebu branch, which was opened in 1978, to service the Visayas region.
To accommodate the company’s increasing inventory, a larger warehouse was acquired. To service the company’s growing clientele, qualified employees and trained sales engineers were added to the team, to help grow and maintain the company’s customer base in the different areas covered.